Protecting information and veryfing security.
- Design and security of networks and data centers
- Information security assessment in design e deployment of workstations
- Design and implementation of classified data networks
- Design and implementation of critical infrastructures (I and II Class reserved area, shielding, CIS areas)
- Deployment and maintenance of Tempest Hardware e Peripherals
- Support in the drawing up of preparatory documentation for the approval of the areas (physical risk analysis, CIS risk analysis, internal safety regulation, COMSEC plans)
- Customized software development
- PNRM project development
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test
- Test report Tempest measures execution for Authorities
LVS AND CE.VA LABS
SELTA has an exclusive laboratory dedicated to cybersecurity, accredited in a “civil” setting by OCSI as a Formal Information Security Assessment Laboratory (LVS) and accredited in a “military / governmental” setting by DIS / UCS as an Information Security Assessment Center ( CE.VA.) according to the Common Criteria (ISO / IEC 15408), the standard underlying the release by OCSI and DIS / UCSe of internationally recognized certifications:
- formal assessment according to the Common Criteria (ISO / IEC 15408) of the security of ICT systems / products and protection profiles, aimed at obtaining certification by OCSI / DIS / UCSE and internationally recognized.
- support to companies in the definition of Security Targets or Protection Profiles compliant with Common Criteria requirements.
- assistance to companies during the certification process of ICT systems / products in the context of assessments aimed at obtaining Common Criteria certifications (ISO / IEC 15408).