SELTA Partner Program (SPP) is designed to create a solid and trusting relationship between SELTA and a selection of Partners who are willing to guarantee final customers maximum availability, reliability and efficiency of SELTA solutions on the field during all the lifecycle.
SELTA Partner Program applies worldwide and is characterized by different levels of certification. Through this program it’s possible to certify technical and sales skills for SELTA products and solutions maintaining vendor supervision to guarantee customer satisfaction.
Joining SELTA Partner Program means taking advantage of the direct relationship with SELTA as regards to marketing and pre-sales activities, taking advantage of discounts based on volumes and have priority access to SELTA technical assistance service.
Certification levels are defined based on the type of company (role, organization) and the value of the annual economic targets. There are two main categories:
- Reseller/Service Partner: they deal with reselling SELTA products and solutions to the contractual conditions. They are independent in level 1 and 2 technical assistance activities, both remote and on-site. For specific projects and very specialized assistance they refer to SELTA engineering teams based on contractual agreements.
- System Integrator/Engineering Company: they are independent in technical proposition, including integration with third-party solutions, and commercial one, based on contractual agreements. They provide level 1 and 2 technical assistance services, both on-site and remote, and pre-sales engineering activities. For specific projects and very specialized assistance they refer to SELTA engineering teams based on contractual agreements.
Certified Partners joining SELTA Partner Program (SPP):
- sell SELTA products and solutions with dedicated terms according to the targets (volumes and turnover)
- provide first level technical support for SELTA products and solutions
- provide on-site technical support to end customers
- within tenders or complex integration projects, they are supported by SELTA, as agreed during certification process
Certification levels, reviewed annually, are:
- VALUE Partner
- ENHANCED VALUE Partner
- MASTER Partner
- STRATEGIC Partner
|Certification||Partner Certification Level||# Sales/Presales Experts||# Technical Experts|| # days|
Professional Service included
|System Integrator / Engineering Company||MASTER||1||2||5|
|System Integrator / Engineering Company||MASTER||2||3||10|
|System Integrator / Engineering Company||STRATEGIC||2||4||20|