remote control unit for din rail.
STCE-R is the new Selta DIN rail RTU, cost effective and compact sized, conceived for implementing several functions including remote control, chronological events recording and local automation of the electrical power networks. Modular, flexible and compatible with all the main protocols, both standard and proprietary, it is the ideal solution for every kind of network, even the most complex ones.
STCE-R manages the information from and towards the power plant in an integrated way with the other electronic devices available in the station and it allows a fast, punctual and flexible communication with the network management centres. It is the ideal solution for controlling different network infrastructures, the excellent performances make it perfectly fitting to the power networks, in the HV/MV distribution substations. The modular architecture and the distributed intelligence optimize its employment. Advanced configuration and diagnostic equipment allow easy, prompt and effective maintenance intervention.
- Acquisition of simple or multiple digital signals, analogue or digital measurements, power impulses
- Setting of commands and set-points
- Programming of filters, scale factors and threshold values
- Up to 6 control centres with IEC 60870-5-101 and 104 protocols
- Possibility to enable a IEC 61850 server
- Employment within dedicated, switched or IP networks
- Realization of distributed architectures with station LAN
- Concentration of information coming from remote equipment or from local IEDs with standard or proprietary protocols
- Conversion from proprietary to standard protocols
- Chronological events recording with 1 ms resolution
- Storing and scheduled transmission of timed events
- Time synchronization from the control centre or via NTP server
- Phase Measurement and return of complex Alac measurements (calculated from CT/VT inputs available on additional card)
- Processing and correlations among the gathered data
- Configuration of complex SW algorithms for the generation of local automations and commands sequences
- Programming compliant with the IEC 61131-3 standard
- Interlocking functions
- Full set of functionality with a PC locally or remotely connected through IP network
- Web server access based on secure protocols (SSL, HTTPS) to diagnostic data and stored files
- Direct generation of plant documentation at the end of the configuration